Online Safety for Parents and Families
Online Safety Rules for Pupils
- I will ask permission from a member of staff before using the Internet and I will only access educational sites.
- I will respect the privacy of others by not looking at their files or documents.
- I will not bring memory sticks into school unless I have permission.
- I will only contact people that my teacher has approved.
- Any messages I send will be polite and sensible.
- I will not give my private details to anyone unless my parent, carer or teacher has given permission.
- o help protect other pupils and myself, I will tell a teacher if I see anything I am unhappy with or I receive messages I do not like.
- I understand that the school may check my computer files and may monitor the Internet sites I visit.